Thursday, 3 December 2020 – 7:30pm online
The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG Annual General Meeting will take place on Thursday, 3 December 2020 at 7.30 pm. The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG is the legal entity under which Cyclist.ie and Dublin Cycling Campaign operate.
The AGM is open to fully paid-up members of the Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie. Please register your attendance using the link below with the email address you use for your membership. Deadline for registration will be 5pm on Wednesday, 2 December 2020.
- Approve Minutes of 2019 AGM
- Review Financial Accounts
- Provide an update on Governance Issues
- Vote on any motions
- Elections – there are no open positions on the board therefore there will be no elections
Submitting and voting on Motions
Member motions can be submitted by paid-up members and must be submitted to the Secretary ([email protected]) by 26th November 2020. Motions will be proposed and seconded by members. We will not accept any ammendments to motions on the day so please make sure they are written as clear, actionable items for the board.
- Final date of registration – 2nd December 2020. Only fully paid-up members of Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie as at 5pm on 2nd December 2020 can attend and vote at the AGM.
- Send member motions to [email protected] by 26th November 2020
- Final agenda including motions will be sent 24 hours in advance of AGM – 2nd December 2020
- Annual General Meeting – 3rd December 2020 at 7.30pm