Welcome to the hub of the Irish Cycling Campaign, where you’ll find everything you need to become informed, connected, active and involved.
Get your Benefits
Your Membership of the Irish Cycling Campaign includes a suite of benefits:
- Insurance for holding events
- Discounts on SeeSense Smart Lights (coming soon)
- Voting, Committees & Official Meetings
- Access to our online community forum “Slack” (coming soon)
- A regular Newsletter keeping you informed
- Access to over three decades of cycling advocacy information
Get into your Membership Account
Learn more about the Irish Cycling Campaign
- About Us
- How the Organisation is structured and who does what
- Our Mission, Vision and Aims
- Our Strategy
- Our News and updates
We provide a number of ways to get involved, from once-off events to long-running campaigns, in a diverse range of areas to suit all skills and time-budgets.
Our Action Groups are where all the action is!
Don’t see anything that interests you? Why not get connected with a group in your local area, or with similar interests.
Connect Online with folks from all over Ireland and beyond! We use Slack to ask questions and swap stories. From general cycling chat, to niche topics, you’re very welcome to our online community (coming soon).
Connect to a Local Group to join events and connect with your local “tribe” of campaigners. Take a look at our Map of Local Groups.
For help with your Membership Contact our Membership Team
For general queries please Contact Us
You may also Contact the National Cycling Coordinator