Tuesday, 14 December 2021 – 8pm online
The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, 14 December 2021 at 8pm. The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG is the legal entity under which Cyclist.ie and Dublin Cycling Campaign operate.
The AGM is open to fully paid-up members of the Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie. You can register for the event here:
- Approve Minutes of 2020 AGM
- Review Financial Accounts
- Provide an update on Governance Issues
- Vote on any motions
- Elections – there are no open positions on the board therefore there will be no elections
- Submitting and voting on Motions
Member motions can be submitted by paid-up members and must be submitted to the Secretary ([email protected]) by 10th December 2021. Motions will be proposed and seconded by members. We will not accept any amendments to motions on the day so please make sure they are written as clear, actionable items for the board.
- Final date of registration – 12th December 2021. Only fully paid-up members of Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie as at 5pm on 10th December 2021 can attend and vote at the AGM.
- Send member motions to [email protected] by 10th December 2021
- Final agenda including motions will be sent – 12th December 2021
- Annual General Meeting – 14th December 2021 at 8pm