Our vision is for an Ireland with a cycle friendly culture, where everyone has a real choice to cycle and is encouraged to experience the joy, convenience, health and environmental benefits of cycling.
Our mission is to celebrate, advocate for, encourage and enable everyday cycling as a means of travel and as a way to secure many health, societal, economic and environmental gains, as well as an enjoyable activity in its own right.
Our Strategic Aims
1. Develop a vibrant and resilient all-island cycling advocacy community
2. Influence the national conversation on mobility and quality of life
3. Seek to ensure public policy embraces cycling
4. Advocate for more effective institutions and new legislation
5. Seek to ensure there is ample funding spent on cycling
6. Seek to secure high quality routes and infrastructure
Our full strategy can be read here.