Membership Terms of Service
Members commit to adhering to the Code of Conduct for the Irish Cycling Campaign:
- Comply with the fundamental Principles that underpin the work of our Organisation
- Act with integrity, honesty and transparency at all times
- Treat everyone with courtesy and respect
- Declare any conflicts of interest or conflicts of loyalty that may arise during the course of my involvement
- Not speak on behalf of the organisation unless I have been sanctioned to do so
- Not expose myself, others, or the organisation to unnecessary risks
- Preserve the reputation of the organisation.
Members must be aged 18 years or over.
By Signing-Up you are agreeing to these Terms of Service. Thank-you for your support.