Wednesday, 7th December 2022 – 8pm online
The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, 7th December 2022 at 8 pm. The Dublin Cycling Campaign CLG is the legal entity under which Cyclist.ie and Dublin Cycling Campaign operate.
The AGM is open to fully paid-up individual members of the Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie plus one voting representative from each paid-up local group. You can register for the event here:
- Approve Minutes of 2021 AGM
- Review Financial Accounts
- Provide an update on Governance Issues
- Vote on any motions
- Elections – there are no open positions on the board therefore there will be no elections
Member motions can be submitted by individual paid-up members and must be submitted to the Secretary ([email protected]) by Friday 2nd December 2022. Motions will be proposed and seconded by members. We will not accept any amendments to motions on the day, so please make sure they are written as clear, actionable items for the board.
- Final date of registration – 6pm on Wed 7th December 2022 (updated deadline). Only fully paid-up members of Dublin Cycling Campaign and Cyclist.ie as at 5pm on 2nd December 2022 can attend and vote at the AGM.
- Send member motions to [email protected] by 2nd December 2022
- Final agenda including motions will be sent – 5th December 2022
- Annual General Meeting – 7th December 2022 at 8pm – Online